IT Support - Pharmaceutical/Healthcare
Proclinical is currently recruiting for IT Support - Pharmaceutical/Healthcare with a pharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA.
- Work under general supervision of the manager and with occasional review by more senior staff
- Provide general customer support for Medical Affairs applications and databases
- Maintain systems, including routine system updates to lists of values and user lists
- May deliver ad hoc system or process training
- Deliver routine system release memos, including iOS updates
- Generate custom reports and metrics
- Assist in developing systems, as needed
- Participate in project testing
- May liaise directly with vendors to resolve system issues
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA and 2 years of relevant IT experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry preferred
- Strong experience with providing general user support for databases
- Strong project management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent proficiencies in Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of Gilead products and departmental policies
- Ability to work independently
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.