IT Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst
Proclinical is urgently recruiting for an IT Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst for a global pharmaceutical company located in Dallas, TX. Our client specializes in skin care products and dermatological treatments. Incumbent must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously; adjust to changes in priorities and manage time effectively.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with ERP (Oracle EBS/ERP Cloud preferred) and EDI
- Functional knowledge of supply chain and distribution processes and relevant applications
- Knowledge of Computer system validation (CSV)
- Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) knowledge and Serialization tools (Edge Track, ATTP, VRS) preferred
- Project management skills
- Understanding of change and release management
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others
- Ability to lead internal and external resources
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; skillfully gather, analyze and document information
- Excellent communication skills, both formal and informal
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Fingado at (+1) 646-481-1930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.