IT Security Audit
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an IT Security Audit to join a health organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Berlin.
- Offer contributions to the arrangement and direction of the audit plan, such that resources acknowledge the areas of greatest risk.
- You will translate needs from both national and global organisations into IT-Audit work programs.
- Become the third IT-auditor in the team.
- Assist with the IT-audit cycle for the labs in Europe, which involves crucial infrastructure sites.
- The ideal candidate will become a valued advisor in the IT security organisation.
- Any other assigned duties.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an IT/IT-Security field.
- Demonstrable experience with IT-audit, internal/external audit.
- Certifications in cybersecurity would be advantageous such as CEH, CISM, CISSP, etc.
- Certifications in auditing would be beneficial, such as CISA, ISO 27001 lead auditor, etc.
- Would be good to have or need to pursue with us: Prüfverfahrenskompetenz Zertifikat (§ 8a (b) BSIG).
- Acquaintance with "IT-Grundschutz"/Cybersecurity ideas and elements such as Firewall / DMZ / End Point Security / Encryption / Mail Security, etc.
- Works well independently.
- A self-starter who is able to form rapport with personnel of all levels and delivers high quality work.
- Communication sills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in German and English language.
- Previous involvement in using data analytics would be advantageous.
- Acquaintance working within a healthcare or manufacturing organisation would be beneficial.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jana Van Zyl at +41 61 568 79 82.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.