IT Project Manager
An international biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an IT Project Manager to their office in the UK. The organisation specialises in assisting people living with severe diseases by connecting with patients and their families and developing therapies that will help transform their lives. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a globally reaching establishment at the forefront of cutting-edge scientific research.
- Orchestrating and project managing the efficient deployment of transformative information technology initiatives, which have a major positive impact on the research organisation across the company's research sites.
- Engaging with researchers and the broader IT organization to enable the full value technology use of the latest software ranging from industry leading scientific software, over exotic academic software, to highly complex open source solutions.
- Actively managing the lifecycle and the value delivery of specialized scientific technologies.
- Contributing in the definition of the future technology roadmap by identifying value adding technology opportunities.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc or PhD in life sciences with IT experience or a MSc or PhD in engineering/computer science.
- Experience in a research environment or equivalent.
- Good understanding of the biopharmaceutical drug discovery/research evolving data driven ecosystem.
- Passionate about technology leading to a solid knowledge of current and emerging technology trends
- Demonstrated successful experience in project management of complex global technology implementations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Charlotte Allen at +44 203 854 2621 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.