IT Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Aargau.
- Accountable for effort estimation and reporting.
- Handle and work alongside shareholders and project resources which involves external sources.
- Guide and roll-out projects rendering to scope, budget, quality standards successfully and in a timely manner.
- Produce and guide project teams in project actions to outline scope, needs, and deliverables.
- Assist the IT team with ad hoc requests and arrangement of smaller projects.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an IT, life sciences or similar field.
- Fluency in both German and English.,
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with executing IT projects.
- Demonstrable experience in an IT Project Manager role, ideally leading projects in a GxP regulated organisation.
- Project management certification, such as PMI/PMP, as well as acquaintance with Agile strategies.
- Capable of guiding, influencing, communicating and engaging with shareholders of all levels.
- Presentation abilities.
- A motivated individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Works well in a team.
- A fast learner with constant self-improvement/development.
- An organised individual with a sense of accountability.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at +41 61 568 79 86.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.