IT/OT Convergence Specialist
Proclinical are recruiting for an IT/OT Convergence Specialist to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Basel.
- Execute projects in vertical and horizontal integration, which involves interfacing between OT/IT systems, which then involves their qualification and validation such as CSV (Computer System Validation).
- Serve as the main point of contact for effective troubleshooting within the entire system landscape such as hardware, applications, and network.
- Assist with inspections by authorities processing change requests and deviation reports.
- Guarantee as well as be accountable for the upkeep and technical availability of the systems, considering the patch management and backup idea within the cGMP setting.
- Produce reports for the review of production data and electronic batch records within MES creation of ideas for the administration and transfer of production data.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an applied science discipline within automation or technical informatics.
- Familiarity with GMP setting, preferably within operating computer systems, applications, and networks/communication technology.
- Acquaintance within a project management role.
- Computer literacy.
- Prior involvement with using MES systems such as Lonza Moda, Historian such as Aveva PI, or Scada systems such as Copa - data Zenon.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in German.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd on +41 61 563 1243.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.