IT Operations Manager (German-speaking)
Proclinical are recruiting for an IT Operations Manager to join an organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Lindenberg.
- Accountable for automatic software delivery within the division.
- Supervise Jira Service Desk Tickets.
- Monitoring Jira Service Desk tickets
- Guarantee adherence to ITIL best practices when offering assistance services as well as handling service requests.
- Handle and arrange first-level assistance as well as the hotline.
- Methodical and technical development of procedures, strategies and tools in assist.
- Serve as a professional and disciplinary leader and aid in further developing personnel.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science or business informatics field.
- Pertinent familiarity within IT assistance IT infrastructure and applications.
- Leadership skills and acquaintance as well as in personnel development.
- Prior involvement in handling customer inquiries and disruptions as well as SLAs.
- Works well in a team setting.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Able to think analytically with consulting capabilities.
- Capable of resolving issues.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Eligible to work and live in Germany.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.