Proclinical are working on an exciting job opportunity for an IT analyst to join a fast-growing biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. This is a large organisation focused on developing and commercialising treatments for cancer internationally.
- The IT Analyst will provide all levels of technical support to end-users.
- Provide desk-side support to Cambridge based employees and remote support to staff across multiple European countries.
- Collaborate with IT team members and provide support on IT projects.
- Work with software and hardware vendors on support issues.
- Prepare and deploy PCs and Smartphones.
- Track assets as they are received, deployed and redeployed.
- Document support requests and solutions in helpdesk system.
- Document support processes and procedures.
- Conduct both new hire and ongoing computer system training and education.
- Comply with IT Policies and SOPs.
Skills and Requirements
- Industry certification is a plus.
- Candidates must have 5+ years of experience providing tier 1 through 2 remote and desk-side technical support across a wide variety of technologies.
- Experience providing IT support in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- BioPharma industry experience is a plus.
- Must know how to use: Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online, iPhone and iPad management via AirWatch, Active Directory computer and user accounts, LAN/WAN and internet connectivity troubleshooting, Remote connectivity and troubleshooting, Network Printers
- Endpoint security and encryption (Sophos)
- Client management tools (Dell Kace)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.