iPSC Culture Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an iPSC Culture Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will have had hands-on experience with the culture of undifferentiated iPSC and in vitro differentiation to neural cell types.
- Production iPSC-derived cell types
- Development of in vitro differentiation protocols
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in a relevant scientific discipline with 2-5 years of laboratory experience in academia or industry
- Hands-on experience with undifferentiated iPSC culture and maintenance
- Experience with in vitro differentiation of iPSC, preferably to sensory neurons and/or motor neurons
- Molecular biology skills including mammalian cell DNA/RNA extraction, PCR/RT-PCR/qPCR
- Familiarity with cellular biology techniques including in situ hybridization, immunostaining, high-content imaging, image analysis, western blot
- Ability to execute, troubleshoot and analyze experiments and to interpret results
- Precise documentation of procedures and results in compliance with Electronic Lab Notebook guidelines
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.