Investigator - Analytical/Bioanalytical Chemist
Proclinical is urgently recruiting for an Investigator of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry for a leading life science research and development group located in Woburn, MA. As the Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry Investigator, you will perform characterization and quality control of mRNA, AAV, and oligonucleotides (three type of molecules). This individual will be responsible for design, execution of experiments, data analysis and reporting to project team to support programs preclinical development.
- Analytical method development for characterization and quality control of mRNA, oligonucleotide and AAV drug substance and drug product for drug discovery support.
- Lipid nanoparticles LCMS analytical method for quality control, bioanalytical samples quantification
- Perform qPCR, RT-qPCR, ddPCR, bDNA assay, ELISA and SDS page etc method development
- Managing CRO and CMO method development and method transfer
- In conjunction with project teams, working strategically on multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities properly to support each program at stage proper level from early discovery, predevelopment to development,
- Communicate results, progress and issues to project teams
Skills and Requirements:
- Ph.D. in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, or molecule biology fields
- Hands on assay development experience in large and small molecule analytical or bioanalytical field in pharmaceutical or biotechnology settings with greater than 5 years' experience.
- Experience on assay development of methods like qPCR, RT-qPCR, ddPCR, bDNA assay, ELISA and SDS page etc as well as HPLC, LCMS platform, if not all of them, the more the better
- Immunogenicity assays e.g., ADA, NAB, Elispot assay development experience is plus.
- Process development experience is plus
- Managing CRO experience is a plus
- Demonstrates strong logic thinking and assay trouble shooting skills
- Excellent communication skills within group and inter-functional departments, strong collaboration spirit
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.