Interventional Spine Sales Representative
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for an Interventional Spine Sales Representative position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Switzerland, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Ensuring customer care for (managerial) physicians.
- Overseeing turnover in assigned region.
- Acquiring new customers (approx. 70%).
- Overseeing surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation.
- Organising and conducting trainings.
- Participating in surgery/theatre operations.
- Conducting price negotiations and contractual preparation within the limits of in-house guidelines, up to contract conclusion.
- Coordinating of the distribution and logistics of products. (Conditionals, Deposits, Kits …) with the support of the related manager
- Controlling all the resources and materials of his related sales area.
- Optimising resources.
- Regularly reporting to Sales Manager/Business Unit Directors on the evolution of the sales and adapting to the circumstances of the market.
Skills and Requirements:
- Several years of sales experience in selling Medical Devices products consumption (ideally in the Spine, Radiology, or Implant business).
- Fluency in English and French, with proficiency in German a desirable bonus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.