International Logistics Coordinator
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an International Logistics Coordinator to oversee all activities relating to the shipping of medicinal products, ensuring good distribution practice.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with designated brokers.
- Build a strong working relationship with approved transport providers to ensure they strictly follow logistic requirements and meet EU GDP requirements.
- Maintain record keeping of shipping and receiving documentation.
- Work with transport companies pertaining to all imports and exports when deemed necessary.
- Interface with customers to ensure their orders are successfully processed and delivered to their sites.
- Provide internal support to all departments related to the processing of orders.
- Ensure that temperature sensitive products are effectively and efficiently handled throughout the supply chain.
- Update inventory management system as appropriate with despatches, including notes and updates for both purchases and sales.
- Liaise with QA when required to respond to audits observations from regulatory agencies and customers.
- Liaise with QA for investigation of customer complaints in line with related procedures.
- For any non-conforming materials or deviations, liaise with QA to ensure that all required documents are made available and assist in investigations and resolution when required.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience within a logistics co-ordination/administration role is essential, ideally gained within the pharmaceutical industry or within a pharmaceutical contract service environment.
- Communication, Organizational skills, Team building skills, Self-Development, Planning, Multi-Tasking.
- Knowledge in: cGMPs, GDP, Inco Terms, SOP's, Regulatory, Importing/Exporting, Materials Management and cold chain.
- Competent computer skills: Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Email, etc.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.