International DSMR Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Development and Scientific Material Review Coordinator (DSMR) to join a highly regarded biotechnology organisation. This Switzerland based role might be the life-changing career move for you.
- Provide operational/workflow management and support to the Medical function
- Manage the lifecycle of materials
- Quality control of Medical materials
- Liaise with content development and DSMR support vendors
- Manage DSMR guidance materials
- Identify and participate on process improvement teams
- Partner with other Coordinators to communicate downstream material forecasting and planning
- Ad hoc projects as requested
Skills and Requirements
- BSc/BA with a Science related degree.
- 3-5 years working in the biotech/pharmaceutical or compliance driven environment a plus
- Build solid relationships based on trust and strong ethics
- Customer focused perspective with business enablement at the forefront
- Strong oral and written communication as well as organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple activities in parallel
- Anticipate and adapt to change while maintaining accountability
- Take initiative, work independently yet engage in collaborative decision-making initiatives
- Manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks efficiently and accurately
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.