Proclinical is currently recruiting for an In-Vivo Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Candidate will play an important role in coordinating and conducting in vivo research activities to evaluate novel drug targets.
- The candidate should be comfortable with behavioral methods in rodents that may include assessment of motor (i.e., rotarod, cylinder test) or cognitive (i.e., fear conditioning, y-maze) function.
- The ideal candidate should also be skilled at in vivo dosing techniques including oral, IP, and, SC routes of administration.
- The candidate should be well organized and independently motivated.
- Duties will include facilitating the writing and maintenance of critical protocols as well as data collection and analysis, recordkeeping, and the generation of technical reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BS/MS degree in the biological sciences preferably related to behavioral neuroscience, pharmacology, biology or experimental psychology.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, record keeping and computer literacy skills are a must.
- Candidate should be team oriented and have a flexible approach to helping achieve team objectives.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.