Imaging Data Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Imaging Data Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. The imaging data analyst will manage acquisitions of raw (machine collected) image data from contracted external vendors and partners. The imaging acquisitions are collected in support of research projects and clinical development studies. The imaging data analyst will ensure alignment of the asset with the researcher's proposed analysis and utilize a secure transfer for transfer and receipt of the data. This role will produce coding to assess the asset for quality and prepares (structure, deidentify) the materials as required to make the data available for downstream analysis. Imaging standards (both in data and practice) will be utilized as possible. The imaging data analyst will also participate in the sharing of imaging data assets with external vendors and collaborators.
- Acquire image data per transfer specifications in coordination with image supplier
- Coordinate with External Data Analyst to assess the quality and completeness of the received imaging data. Works with External Data Analyst and external organizations to resolve quality issues discovered in source data. Works with External Data Analyst to ensure uniformity in quality deliverables, across all types of external data
- Collaborate with relevant R&D functions to ensure harmonization of standards and standard practices, as applicable to data source.
- Identify, organize and package imaging data for data sharing requests. Works with External Data Analyst and program team imaging SME to procure missing data from imaging vendors
- Liaise with external individuals to troubleshoot access to secure transfer platform
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have: Familiarity with image data types including dicom, nifti, minc, potentially including ophthalmology imaging data types (OCT, MP, etc.)
- Must have: 2-3 years' experience with imaging data tools that may include dicom toolkit, ideal toolkit (ITK), Matlab, Osirix or minc toolkit
- Must have: 1-2 years of experience coding, including shell scripting, python, R or similar languages.
- Must have: Effective written and oral communication skills
- Preferred to have: Experience with reviewing and organizing imaging data in a linux environment using computer scripting that may include shell scripting, python or R
- Preferred to have: Understanding of clinical trial data handling, extending to imaging data, in a regulated environment (GXP)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.