ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Histotechnologist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Histotechnologist will join this company in their office in Massachusetts on a contract basis, with an initial appointment of 6-8 months. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
- Performing Histotechnology tasks, including trimming, embedding, sectioning and staining (H&E, special stains)
- Performing rodent necropsy.
- Implementing general laboratory assistance, including ordering and receiving of lab supplies, preparation of reagents, and histology lab equipment maintenance.
- Maintaining regulatory compliance, SOPs, incident reporting, and training
- Filing slides and blocks.
- Identifying operational and technical problems and maintain equipment.
- Closely collaborating with other members within the research group and broadly with departments throughout the company.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least an undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrable experience in a relevant, or similar, field.
- Excellent project management, consensus building, and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Cassini at +1 215 531 5288 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced scientist to fill the role of Senior Research Scientist I, Inflammation and Biomarker Sciences.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pathobiology Research Associate II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biocompatibility Specialist position
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for a Biocompatibility Specialist vacancy
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is partnering with a top 10 pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate.