Head of TMA
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Head of TMA with a global medical technology company located in St. Charles, MO. As the Head of TMA, you will participate at the product-creation process and related project management of business line.
- Ensures that the engineering team delivers value to the customer, working software/system is the measure of progress
- Supports customer research collaborations for BL Linac solutions in conjunction with group research
- Manages TMA associated engineering budget and resources
- Participates in concept exploration, predevelopment and application development TPS
- Ensures the timely execution of the product roadmap according to agreed business case
- Adhere to guidelines and principles defined by the Platform SW group
- Adhere to and improve Agile implementation and PLM processes
- Manage inter-relations between research, applications development, product management & IB/Service
- Connect closely with engineering leads within BL Linac solutions globally
- Connect closely with engineering leads globally from other BL
- Long term competence development and engineering excellence
- Empowers engineering to make the right decisions
- Lead the effective utilization of resources deployed across the organizational line
- Line management responsibility for direct reports, incl. target setting, coaching and performance management
- Outline, update and control the org line expense budgets
Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant academic background (Master's degree or PhD degree level)
- Substantial senior management experience from international engineering organizations, medical devices industry preferred
- Demonstrated track record as a senior manager in the medical device industry
- Experience in the MedTech industry
- Proven experience with Agile Development and Product Lifecycle Management.
- Strong, collaborative senior leader
- Persistent and persuasive behavior to own and drive cross-functional initiatives
- High standard of interpersonal skills, based on a strong ethical standard, values and good judgement
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fast learning and sharp content-driven discussion partner
- Comfortable establishing benchmark metrics and drive decision on prioritization based on limited available resources
- Proven ability to influence diverse teams and constituents
- Ability to work collaboratively with geographically diverse teams to create a results-driven team environment
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jeff Chorpenning at (+1) 628-220-4284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.