Head of Regulatory Affairs
A family owned, Biotechnology company based in Reading is looking for a talented and dynamic Head of Regulatory Affairs to join their team. Its microbiome products provide solutions for food and healthcare companies across the global wellness market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected organisation.
- Lead the development and regulatory strategy on an international basis
- Leadership and support throughout the process of preparation, submission and approval of registration applications for new products and health claims in global markets
- Internal lead for regulatory input into project work/campaigns/partnerships
- Provide decision support to the wider business in relation to new and proposed regulations/changes and how they impact on regulatory road maps and strategy planning
- Achieve regulatory compliance internally for all external materials via the Marketing Approval Program (MAP)
- Active involvement in external Food law (IFST) and Trade Associations (FDF) to help shape legislative decisions and to gain up to date information about regulatory changes
Required Skills and Experience
- A background in food and food supplements, preferably in ingredients with a business to business focus
- Ideally have experience in the European, US and Asian markets
- A strong network in the regulatory field
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to prepare strategy plans and present them to the team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- A team player with a strong desire to achieve
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and solve problems
- Related or relevant industry sector experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
A full job description is available on request.