Head of Quality Assurance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leadership team in Ireland. You will lead the operation at that manufacturing site.
- Recruit and develop a high performing QA Team in line with the site manufacturing implementation plans.
- Responsible for resource management and for initiating timely resource planning for the QA department based on project plan and business needs
- Provide QA oversight, technical QA expertise and leadership across all aspects of GMP for the Project
- Prepare for, and host, successful site regulatory inspections. Lead the resolution of any findings and of the response in a timely manner
- Drive communication and interactions with global QA colleagues to ensure consistency in the application of the QA strategy and to promote standardisation across the business globally
- Ensure own and QA teams KPI's, plans, targets and objectives are effectively tracked, monitored and achieved in accordance with timelines
Skills and Requirements
- BSC/MSC/PhD in a Science discipline.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and GMP experience within a manufacturing stat up project.
- Minimum 5 years' experience executing validation activities and with and implementing the concepts, legislation, guidelines and requirements related to qualification
- Proven ability to make sound decisions regarding evaluation of GMP compliance, and leadership abilities in the management of QA oversight
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Godden on +44 203 854 0101 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv