Grants Manager A/B - HYBRID
Proclinical is seeking a Grants Manager A/B for a cutting-edge medical organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
Hybrid Eligible - This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule with a work week divided between working onsite and working remotely.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Manage post-award processes including closeout, monitoring and review of all charges to sponsored projects, and audit requirements for federal awards and enforcing compliance with other sponsor guidelines
- Manage and direct proposal development, budget development and related pre-award issues for a diverse sponsor portfolio including both basic science and clinical grants
- Oversee payroll on grants and work closely with the human resources team to ensure accuracy of salary distribution, effort reporting and other payroll related issues
- Meet with Principal Investigators to review financial issues with their research programs and to secure their approval of reports
- Responsible for the overall financial management of an assigned grant portfolio and other financial matters of the school/center. Manages proposal development, budget development and related pre-award activities for diverse sponsor portfolio.
- Manage post award activities including account set up, monitor and review of all sponsored projects expenditures including fund projections.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with sponsor guidelines and meet with principal investigators to discuss and advice on any financial issues related to their portfolio.
- Actively participates in specific projects and will be greatly involved in a more complicated grants including training grants and program project with multiple sub-contracts.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science and 2-7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at +(1) 267-297-3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.