Proclinical is currently recruiting for a GMP Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Support pilot scale operations (up to 500L product bioreactor and corresponding downstream/buffer volume scale) including upstream, downstream and buffer preparation operations for production of biologics
- Assists in laboratory management including projection of material needs and maintenance of lab and pilot scale equipment
- Documents study results in notebooks, forms, and technical reports
- Conducts bench scale experimental studies under guidance to run satellite runs, develop, troubleshoot, optimize, and characterize manufacturing processes for biotherapeutic candidates
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate Degree or higher required
- Proficiency with various MS Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Is required
- Experience in any area of biologics process development (cell culture and/or purification) is preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.