Proclinical is seeking a GMP Cleaner for a cutting-edge pharmaceutical company located in Frederick, MD.
The cGMP Cleaner, internally known as a Lab Tech I, will provide cGMP cleaning requirements and sterile and non-sterile garment stocking for our ISO Class rooms and Controlled Non-Classified Lab Areas.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Performs sanitary cleaning activities as defined by established operating procedures and as directed by Manager/Supervisor
- Performs sterile and non-sterile stocking, staging and shifting (FIFO) of usable garments for multiple gowning rooms
- Maintains accurate and complete records
- Attends and completes all training required by Company SOPs, procedures and policies
- Maintains accurate and complete inventory of cleaning supplies ensuring supplies are never depleted
- Reviews and provides signatory signoff of documentation
- Provides accurate and complete assistance to other Departments as needed
- Works in a safe and effective manner in accordance with all company, state and federal rules and regulations
- Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management
- Embrace the QUALITY culture
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years of operations and/or pharmaceutical / biotechnology and/or manufacturing experience
- Physically capable to don and wear cleanroom/protective gowning and equipment, including but not limited to gowning, goggles, face shields, and protective gloves (PPE are essential for the health and safety of employees)
- Perform operations within an ISO Class clean rooms
- Employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Employee must be able to wear a respirator during use of certain cleaning chemicals
- Must be able to squat, bend, kneel, and or reach for 80% of a shift
- Must be able to stand, walk, and/or move about for 80% of a shift
- Clean Room sanitization experience or cGMP operational experience a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jackie Cerchio at +(1) 267-846-2026 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.