Global Commercial Business Analyst
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented Global Commercial Business Analyst to join a North London pharmaceutical company.
- Prepare, maintain and update by product and country sales and performance trackers of actual performance v plan and estimated targets.
- Engage with affiliate brand and sales teams to ensure routine understanding on standard sales and marketing reports.
- Manages relevant VEEVA CRM reports and analytics and collect KPIs data from countries
- Help prepare and conduct any additional secondary research as it relates to EUSA products portfolio.
- Track, report on and analyse any competitive commercial data within the respective therapy areas.
- Support Global Marketing teams at HQ and country level on preparation and reporting of forecast models, market research and data requirements.
- Manages external vendors (Market research, consultants and intelligence agencies)
- Act as initial point of contact / provide first-line screening of inbound opportunities to EUSA BD.
- Prepares and supervises budget for planned activities and cost categories
- Align with EUSA country organizations to consolidate data and information
- Coordinate internal legal, regulatory and medical review of work orders
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of a BSc or MSc in a relevant Life Sciences discipline.
- PhD or other higher degree preferred.
- Practical research experience (eg: Postdoctoral / Industry R&D) is a benefit.
- At least 3 years of experience in Market analysis
- Experience of Forecasting and Conducting Secondary Research (eg: Market Research Consulting) is a benefit.
- Solid knowledge in pharmaceutical data sources
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies