German-speaking IT/OT Technical Consultant (hybrid)
Proclinical is currently partnered with a global medical company who is looking for an IT/OT Technical Consultant with knowledge in Automation & IT Systems.
- Assist with setting up and executing an IT and network security idea and project collaboration.
- Execute GxP guidelines.
- Form and uphold the internal IT network structure and IT-OT structure commissioning, configuration and setup of computer systems in the areas of IT and OT creation of system backup processes, execution, storage and documentation of system, software and data backups.
- You will assist with the process historian application.
- Both develop and execute CSV measures.
- Produce qualification plans and execute qualification actions.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Eligible for German/EU citizens or professionals with a valid German/EU work permit.
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science, electrical engineering/vocationally trained within the field of electrical engineering, information technology, system electronics with suitable further training.
- Demonstrable experience within the area such as PLC, SCADA, etc., windows servers, active director, network technology such as assistance, maintenance, error analysis, troubleshooting, documentation, etc., firewall and security would be ideal.
- Knowledge in general computer validation and GDP.
- Expertise on general GMP needs.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd on +41 61 563 1243.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.