A leading market research company is recruiting a Fullstack Programmer. The organisation prides itself on its international presence in the information services and knowledge management market and provides its clients with vertical solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to join this organisation in their office in Portugal.
- Analysing, structuring, and developing Web Applications.
- Ensuring and maintaining the correct functioning on the ongoing projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Web Development paradigms experience.
- Knowledge of jQuery and Bootstrap frameworks.
- MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL databases experience.
- Git repository experience.
- Linux experience preferred.
- Ruby on Rails experience preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador Garcia at +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking a Clinical IT Support to join their office in Shanghai.