Formulations Sales Specialist EMEA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Sales Specialist position with a leading organisation of expert scientists, technologists, and business leaders that provide scientific information opportunities. The Formulation Sales Specialist will have the opportunity to join this prestigious company in their office in Germany and bolster their career in the pharmaceutical commercial field.
- Overseeing market development and expanding business opportunities for company products in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) region.
- Partnering with the regional Customer Success management/sales teams, Marketing, Product Management, and other related departments to seek out market qualified leads at existing and new accounts and prepare customized product presentations and training materials. when needed.
- Ensuring the sales teams are actively following up on the company leads - tracking their progress and identifying best practices and barriers to sales success.
- Pursuing and developing market qualified leads by demonstrating to the customer base the value proposition of company formulations to key personas.
- Achieving revenue objectives for company formulations, existing and new, in the defined marketplace.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in science-related field essential; Master's or PhD Degree in Chemistry or natural science discipline preferred.
- 7 years of work experience, preferably in formulations chemistry.
- Business and market knowledge of formulations development.
- English and German language fluency (both written and spoken).
- Demonstrable experience developing and designing customized presentations and training materials to meet customer needs and highlight product features by explaining and demonstrating search techniques and using examples.
- Strong capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address customer needs.
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; teamwork spirit.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Corderoy at +44 203 854 0629 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An established and cutting-edge company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist.
A worldwide and innovative company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in the South East region of the UK.
A leading and first-class provider of compliance consulting services is recruiting a Business Development Associate.
München (81249), Germany
An international and innovative company, in the medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Regional Sales Specialist, Critical Care.
An innovative medical device company is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager / Head of Sales Training, APAC position.
A global and dynamic company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in North-West region of Germany, Bremen.
Up to €150000.00 per annum
München (81249), Germany
In der neu geschaffenen Rolle als National Sales Manager „Surgical Technologies" sind Sie für die Leitung der Verkaufsregion.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
An innovative and worldwide company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in Frankfurt.
A leading and global company in the medical devices industry is currently hiring a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist.