Flow Cytometry Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Flow Cytometry Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Conducts basic and moderate complexity Flow Cytometry and/or Cell Based Assay and lab procedures according to and in compliance with cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs. May also perform assays at R&D level in collaboration with Technical Reviewer, as assigned by Management.
- Frequently performs assays that are STAT and requires schedule flexibility and rapid completion for in support of in-process testing and/or rapid release Cell Therapy products.
- Accurately completes Test Methods and other required documentation according to and in compliance with cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Approximately 80% of work time will be spent in the laboratory.
- Performs work associated with BSL-2 materials (i.e. human cells).
- Follows all general and laboratory SOPs.
- Effectively interacts with vendors and clients, as needed and assigned by Management.
- As needed and directed, initiates Laboratory Investigations, Deviations and/or Non-Conforming events.
- Performs analysis of results and reports data to Technical Reviewer or supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Masters' degree in Biological Sciences or other science related major
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelors' degree or 0-2 years of relevant experience with a Masters' degree
- Basic or working knowledge of flow cytometry theory and/or instrumentation and experience in flow cytometry assays using 1-4 colors
- Ability to use advanced laboratory equipment, such as, but not limited to; Flow Cytometers, Plate Readers, Automated cell counters, etc.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.