Firmware Project Manager (hybrid)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Firmware Project Manager to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Basel with hybrid working available.
- Guide the project team however not disciplinary management.
- Manage both the time and cost for specific projects.
- You will interface to sales, product management, and team leader for routine reporting.
- Contribute to the product feature planning.
- Assist within the HW development subjects such as testing, product qualification, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in project management within agile settings such as SCRUM, SAFe, etc.
- Expertise on embedded system development, either hardware or firmware.
- Familiarity and the ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
- A proactive mindset and attitude.
- Prior involvement with agile strategies such as Scrum, Lean, SAFe, etc., as well as tools such as Jira.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.