Financial Reporting Modeller
A contract role has become available for a Financial Reporting Modeller to develop a new corporate financial model enabling dynamic and scale able continuous forecasting. A key part of this role will be to complete the implementation of TM-1 as a data reporting tool and consider how to best utilize this tool in the corporate financial model.
- Complete the implementation of TM-1 for reporting, sage accounts data, quality/ operations KPI data, HR staffing / Employee data, Sales reporting analysis and Budget reporting
- Support/Lead Finance development of the data warehouse to capture data for reporting.
- Working with Financial Accountants and Business Partners on how to use TM-1 to modernise reporting, building core standard accounts
- Build the Corporate Financial Model
- Identify and understand drivers of the business
- Build a model to capture historic data and build future forecasts, enabling a rolling update to the budget/forecast.
- Allow for stress testing functionality to test risks at any time.
- Develop KPI pack that reports on performance and enables challenge and early decision making.
- Decision making tools - when do recruit logistics staff or employ more drivers and own vehicles.
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner and use this to influence decision making
- Experience in modelling and analysing large volumes of data and interpretation of financial information
- Investigating at a granular level to ensure understanding of the drivers of the business
- Cognos TM-1
- Budgeting and forecasting in a multi-company/currency environment
- The ability to manage individual workload, work in a team and plan/set deadlines whilst working to achieve them
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.