A global top pharmaceutical company has an exciting Senior Financial Analyst job available at their site in Zurich. The company specialise in a variety of therapeutic areas with market leading treatments and an excellent pipeline of drugs in development.
- Activities are primarily focused on supporting the Principal Finance Team in the integration and transformation to a new operating model
- Responsible for the Principal manufacturing cost accounting and controlling for one or more of the EU manufacturing sites.
- Monitor and control system transactions related to work order entries and post Journal Entries for Month-end Close as needed.
- Accurate recording, reconciliation and understanding of the inventory values. Analyzing and processing the provision entries and releases
- Ensure accurate financial accounting and controlling of manufacturing variations and other cost of sales expenses according to corporate financial policies.
- Comply with legal, SOX and internal requirements for reporting and documenting provisions
- Support integration projects, system implementations, process improvement initiatives and the transformation to a new operating model
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Process Management, or related field OR Professional Equivalence;
- Proficient in requirement gathering , SAP implementation, data migration, SAP configuration and the master data attributes that drive SAP business processes;
- Hands-on experience in: AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Fiscal Requirements, Financial Analysis;
- SAP S/4 HANA preferred
- 5+ years of hands on SAP FI-CO experience;
- Strong business acumen, strong accounting knowledge and management consulting experience; good proficiency in Excel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies