Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sr. Financial Analyst with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Serves as financial systems administrator
- Provide customer support for the users of these systems to ensure accuracy of data
- Coordinates and tracks issues and works with business to troubleshoot
- Assist team in interpreting business needs of internal customers into functional requirements
- Serves as liaison and analytical support to internal and external customers
- Assist in solution design of financial systems based on functional requirements and understanding of finance systems and business
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years of relevant experience with Hyperion Applications and Oracle ERP and a BA or BS degree in Business or Accounting
- Must have a working knowledge of Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP a plus
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite particularly in Excel and Database structures is required
- General accounting knowledge is required
- Experience with project reporting, operational accounting and reporting a must
- Demonstrate excellence and versatility in undertaking complex and global organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are must
- Work effectively as part of a team in which they may play a lead role or work as a team member
- Ability to work in a deadline driven multi-task environment is required. Positive attitude and a strong work ethic required
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus
- Experience in multi-national organization a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.