ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Finance Director job in Malaysia. This a great opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
- Transition the accounting currently done in US/France into the respective regions by building a team, documenting standard processes and planning the transition.
- Coach, Manage and develop the accounting team of 5 to 10 professional accountants, ensure the staff is adequately trained on Company standard work, procedures have adequate development plans in place.
- Responsible for ensuring Company is compliant with all local statutory reporting requirements and that obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable international and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure SOX compliance (wherever in scope) by adhering to internal control requirements, maintaining updated documentation and providing recommendations as appropriate. Wherever not in scope, plan to implement Scope as and when they become in scope.
Skills and Requirements
- CPA or equivalent in Accounting
- Minimum 12-15 years in accounting with at least 3 years in a US environment
- International experience or having worked directly with multiple foreign locations and reporting
- Audit firm 3 years preferred
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.