FICO SAP Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a FICO SAP Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible in a group of 4-5 persons for the RTR integration of 40+ Allergan entities in SAP S/4 HANA environment (FI/CO, Tax, product costing) and for engaging other teams to ensure the completion of current build scope, resolve defects, execute cutover and data conversions, support end-to-end testing, and the rollout to end-users.
- The set-up of Finance Master Data (Company Code, Profit Centers, Cost Centers, Internal Orders, WBS, GL account, Alternate GL accounts, US GAAP ledger, Local GAAP ledger, TAX GAAP ledger)
- The data transfer from Allergan systems (SAP and non-SAP) to SAP system for beginning Trial Balance, AR/AP/FA/Inventory/Interco subledgers, YTD Sales/COS by material
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Process Management, or related field OR Professional Equivalence.
- Proficient in requirement gathering, SAP implementation, data migration, SAP configuration and the master data attributes that drive SAP business processes.
- Hands-on experience with SAP S/4 HANA is a must.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.