Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Epidemiologist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Lake County, IL.
- Evaluate, synthesize and communicate the epidemiology literature on any topic in both written and presentation formats.
- Lead or contribute to the development of new evidence through study design, protocol development, and statistical analysis plans.
- Support study start up and collaboration logistics including developing relationships with external collaborators and data partners.
- Lead aspects of study analyses from secondary sources such as administrative claims or health record data, as needed.
- Contribute and develop content for sections of risk management plans, benefit risk assessments, safety and regulatory deliverables.
- Understands the role of epidemiology in signal evaluation and where epidemiology contributes to key safety and regulatory deliverables.
- Understands current and future polices, practices, trends, developments in information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Maintains high-level understanding of U.S. and international safety regulations and current regulatory safety review processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- MPH or MS with more than 7 years of experience or MD/PharmD/PhD with 2 or more years of experience in the field of epidemiology, outcomes research or related discipline.
- Preference given to individuals with industry experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.