Proclinical is currently seeking an Epidemiologist for a multinational pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. Successful candidate will support epidemiologic projects and processes, under the supervision of the permanent Manager or Director-level epidemiologist.
- Support epidemiologic projects and processes, under the supervision of permanent Manager- or Director-level epidemiologist.
- Execute and/or manage discrete projects related to disease understanding relevant to drug development and clinical trials: e.g. incidence, prevalence, risk factors, natural history course, geographic variation, co-morbidities, co-medications, outcome measures, phenotypes, biomarkers.
- Conduct Literature reviews.
- Work on the development of new products, following requirements outlined in business strategies, considering scientific and timing objectives.
- Draft sections of Epi Packages or other similar descriptive epidemiology documents for internal or external audiences.
- Manage studies using databases available within the Epi Dept.
- Summarize information from completed studies for inclusion in regulatory documents, internal study reports, or PowerPoint slides for presentations.
Skills and Requirements:
- MPH or MSPH in Epidemiology required; PhD/Doctorate or MD with MPH in epidemiology preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others and ability to plan and execute work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability using innovative thought and good scientific judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to apply scientific principles and techniques to assigned projects.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.