Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Epidemiologist with a biotechnology company located in Atlanta, GA.
- Perform data extractions and database entry from the published literature and other data sources (medical record, claims databases, patient surveys, physician surveys, etc.)
- Manage databases, data queries, and data resources.
- Update and maintain data entry protocols.
- Track and present a variety of metrics on reported progress.
- Lead weekly data entry meetings and provide data entry training as needed to new members of the team.
- Support performance of automated data extractions and analyses of data in partnership with the bioinformatician/computational biologist.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree + 1-2 years of a combination of relevant academic and work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with data extraction required
- Understanding of basic medical terminology required
- Familiarity with medical terminology required
- Experience with literature reviews preferred
- Experience with data query, data mining, and data auditing preferred
- High level of attention to detail, organizational skills and commitment to accuracy is required. Interest in performing repetitive data entry.
- Possess good data review methodologies that ensure accurate and precise data monitoring.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.