Environmental Monitoring Technician
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Environmental Monitoring Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA.
- Sampling/testing water
- Sampling/testing compressed gases
- Autoclaving laboratory supplies and other general laboratory maintenance duties
- Perform environmental monitoring (surface monitoring, viable air and non-viable particles)
- Perform record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior Environmental Monitoring experience such water sampling/testing, surface monitoring/swabbing, and air sampling/testing.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques and/or bioburden is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.