Environmental Monitoring Tech
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Environmental Monitoring Technician with a leading pharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA. As the Environmental Monitoring Laboratory Technician, you must have Environmental Monitoring experience and/or knowledge of aseptic manufacturing operations
- Responsible for sampling water.
- Sampling compressed gases.
- Autoclaving laboratory supplies and other general laboratory maintenance duties.
- Perform environmental monitoring (surface monitoring, viable air and non-viable particles)
- Perform record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Prior EM or lab experience preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.