Entry Medical Writer - USA - Publications - Remote
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry Medical Writer of Publications for a global communications company located remotely. As the Publications Entry Medical Writer, you will be responsible for medical writing and account management dependent on the specific project/account.
- Responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree).
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas.
- Native English Speaker.
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects.
- Experience in professional medical writing within a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent - a strong advantage!
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 929-223-4835 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.