Entry Level Manufacturing Biologist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Biologist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will perform basic data acquisition and analysis in a timely manner.
- Execute experiments in process development and manufacture support with supervision.
- Assist in experimental designs and data interpretation.
- Documents work appropriately in lab notebooks and technical memos; contributes to writing technical reports.
- Maintains lab equipment and optimizes lab operations for efficient use of time and resource.
- Troubleshoots equipment and experimental problems.
- Assists in continuous improvement activities.
- Assists in manufacturing support.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree (or above) in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Understands basic scientific/engineering principles applicable to assigned tasks.
- Capability to consult literature/reports or other independent research to understand and develop scientific purposes of assignments.
- Familiar with routine statistical methods and can apply these methods to experimental data.
- Has demonstrated ability to identify critical information from own work and has also contributed to experimental design.
- Good communication and scientific skills, the desire and drive to grow and develop scientifically.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-motivated desire to achieve.
- Must have a "results-oriented" work ethic and a positive, "can-do" attitude.
- Mammalian cell culture experience with media preparation, operation of shake flasks and bioreactors and relevant cell culture analytical techniques.
- Prior experience with manufacturing support and knowledge of process development.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.