Entry Level Biologist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Biologist with a biopharmaceutical company located Worcester, MA.
- Execute binding assays, such as ELISA and/or flow cytometry, analyze and document data.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Manage inventory using Microsoft Excel and inventory software.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills to multiple teams across different functional areas.
Skills and Requirements:
- Position will be hired based on knowledge and/or level of experience.
- S. in Biology or other related field with 0-3 years of industry/academic experience
- Strong attention to details when exercising organizational, documentation and communication skills.
- Competency with software programs, including MS Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Knowledge of basic molecular biology and/or immunology concepts
- Understanding of immunoassays (e.g. flow cytometry and ELISA)
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.