Entry Level Associate Scientist
Proclinical is seeking an Entry Level Associate Scientist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Execute drug development studies including physio-chemical characterization, particulates testing, and stability studies for drug candidates and commercial products
- Assist in preparation of internal technical reports on the executed studies with minimal supervision
- Participate in cross-functional development teams
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Chemical Engineering, or relevant field with 0 to 2 years relevant work experience with a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Solid understanding of protein stability, thermodynamics and mechanism of protein degradation.
- Experience of working with H/UPLC's, imaged capillary electrophoresis (iCE), Ion Exchange Chromatography (IEX), Micro-flow imaging (MFI), light obscuration, DLS and DSC is desirable.
- Ability to execute experiments with minimal supervision is required.
- The individual must be able to work in a collaborative setting and has ability to adhere to timelines is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Experience with various software packages like MS Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at +(1) 215-531-6914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.