EMEA Sales Director
Proclinical are recruiting for a EMEA Sales Director to join a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the South of Europe such as Spain, France or Italy.
- Accountable for both hiring and coaching sales personnel as business needs.
- Produce and deploy level of service model for demonstrations and adoption assistance.
- You can connect and articulate sales objectives with the business growth drivers and executive-endorse methods.
- Cooperate with multiple internal associates to predict and track the precision of sales projections, location alignment, and pricing methods.
- The ideal candidate will join sales team members in customer meetings both virtually and face-to-face.
- Train sales team on customer requirements, market trends, product and service offerings and value propositions, guaranteeing proper sales and training coverage.
- Guarantee precise and achieve flow between the field and sales leadership.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific, business, communications or similar field.
- Demonstrated experience in a sales related role, which involves lead generation, inside and/or outside sales, business development.
- Familiarity in technical sales within software as a service, research instrumentation, or information solutions.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in at least 1-2 of the following: French, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
- Acquaintance with managing cross cultural teams and appetite for handling diverse countries both mature and evolving.
- Exhibited experience in people management with team building and handle professionals in remote locations would be ideal, which involves training sales representatives on how to follow customer buying procedures and requirements.
- Prior involvement in a sales leadership role with the capability to evolve and motivate others as well as train teams on engaging with c level persons with the customers.
- Change-agile acquaintance with knowledge in talent development/management.
- Familiarity with selling science connected solutions and/or information/intellectual property solutions.
- Comprehension and ability to articulate industry-specific value proposition to acknowledge pain points.
- Former involvement in using CRM, prospecting, and opportunity management tools/systems, ideally salesforce.com.
- Acquaintance with virtual selling tools, for example: Webex, teams and zoom and any other comparable tools.
- Capable of training and developing individuals in a competitive sales setting.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Are adept to cross-divisional partnering with others in sales, marketing, sales enablement, revenue operations, and product management leaders to produce initiatives and procedures that increase customer value.
- Willing to travel globally for business needs up to 50% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dan Moran on +44 203 854 2471.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.