E- Health Software Tester
Proclinical are recruiting for a E- Health Software Tester to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Mainz.
- Assist with the development of functional and technical features of products and workflows.
- You will report test project status to the test management.
- Author clear and detailed technical specifications and documentation.
- Collaborate with the software development team to analyse problems and improve the quality of the software.
- The ideal candidate will design, produce and implement automated tests.
- Operate as a R&D team member on verification tasks.
- Responsible for troubleshooting problems and producing a path forward.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Fluency in both English and German.
- Educated to a degree level in an IT or similar field.
- Programming abilities in C# or any other object-focused programming language with demonstrable experience in automation testing with C# or any other object-focused programming language.
- Acquaintance with automated testing using Selenium WebDriver or WinAppDriver, as well as using CI with expertise on version control systems (Git or TFVC).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.