E-Health Software Architect (French Native)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an E-Health Software Architect (French Native) for a pharmaceutical firm. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Central Bern. The organisations aim is to make clinical information easily and remotely accessible for all users.
- Lead the software concept design and architectural definitions to meet customer needs.
- You will be responsible for gathering non-functional requirements from stakeholders, while collaborating with Product Managers and 5 Development teams.
- Work in an agile setup according to SAFe and support the Value Stream Manager in the further development of the agile organisation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Completed computer science degree or comparable further training as well as several years of professional experience as a software developer.
- Experience in developing web solutions as well as planning and creating solutions that use microservices and containers.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, or hospital information systems.
- German or French as a native language with good knowledge of spoken and written English.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.