Director of Customer Care Operations
An exciting opportunity to build an organization has arisen in Singapore. Enhance the customer experience across direct and distributor markets as the Director of Customer Care Operations.
- Lead, manage and deliver the overall profitable growth performance for Customer Care. Collaborate with both Commercial and Customer Care leadership teams to set and execute the strategy for the current and future needs.
- Define and communicate the region's Customer Care vision and strategy, ensuring the alignment of the regional goals and translating them into daily activities for both internal and external partners.
- Collaborates with matrix teams to ensure accurate forecasting of parts demand and sustain effective forward and reverse supply of parts
- Responsible for the region's service revenue target including monthly forecast planning
- Accountable for KPI's and initiatives to enhance business performance
- Manages internal value chain communication to resolve regional escalations
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with 12+ years of experience
- People management experience is a must
- Experience across Customer Care Operations
- Regional experience with both distributor and end customer