Director, Global Evidence & Value Development, Oncology
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Director, Global Evidence & Value Development, Oncology for their office in Massachusetts. The company develops and offers therapies for its speciality-care conditions, like multiple sclerosis, infertility, and cancer. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an organization dedicated to transforming lives by developing therapies and providing industry-leading support programs.
- Develop a well-founded understanding of the target indications, target patient segments, real-world treatment algorithms in key markets, Relative Effectiveness Analysis (REA)/Health Technology Assessment (HTA) evidentiary requirements.
- As core GPT member throughout Clinical Development and with the goal of Market Access, define the cross-functional, cross-national Value Demonstration Strategies for HTA/REA in alignment with Franchise Strategies (Marketing / Pricing) for these programs/projects in their indications.
- Lead/chair project/product-related cross-functional, international Value Strategy Teams (VaSTs).
- Guide and educate the Global Project (sub)-teams to prepare and meet the EMD Serono REA/HTA decision criteria per DP (inclusive of risk analyses, strategic development options and contingency plans).
- Ensure the integration of REA/HTA considerations into Target Product Value Profiles, Integrated Development Plans and other R&D Strategy documents, Clinical Trial Protocols, CRFs, SAPs and Clinical Study Reports.
- Drive/lead the cross-functional processes for consistent REA/HTA advice, HTA agency consultations, and HCP/Payers' input on their evidentiary requirements to inform and shape product development.
- Apply the related professional stakeholder management and communication strategies across all involved functions, regions and hierarchical levels.
- Demonstrate an in-depth proficiency in Health Outcomes Research-, Health Economics- and Real- World Evidence Generation techniques and the ability to combine data from different sources in an innovative and methodologically correct manner to carve out the additional therapeutic value of a new therapy.
- Build-up, sustain and strengthen internal and external expert networks to ensure the relevance of the generated evidence in the light of changing REA/HTA requirements.
- Generate additional evidence alongside product development to translate clinical surrogates into quantified differential patient value and relevant market access endpoints. Build/complete all required capabilities.
- Lead and drive any related studies and analyses (resource utilization-, cost of care- and cross-sectional studies; real world patient chart-, registry- and database analyses; QoL analyses; meta-, mixed treatment- and network-analyses; indirect comparisons; parametric modelling, epidemiological analyses, etc.).
- Lead/drive the elaboration of HE and Budget Impact Models for 1st-wave core countries in collaboration.
- Deliver the evidence-based REA/HTA value proposition and the Global Master Value dossiers as backbone for National REA/HTA submissions.
- Ensure the publication of study results and their presentation in internal/external working groups, networks, and congresses.
- Plan and manage the related budgets.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in medical or science with 10 plus years of experience, or master's degree in Health Economics, Public Health, Health Services Research, Epidemiology, or relevant degree with 5 plus years or PhD with 3 plus years of experience.
- Five plus years of practical experience with Value Based Health Care Decision Making/Access, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A strong background combined with hands-on experience in consulting, managed markets, health insurance, payer authority or payer research institute will be considered.
- Powerful conceptual, methodological and analytical skills.
- Comprehensive mastery of methodologies, as well as the ability to apply such knowledge in a concrete business context to support patient therapy access.
- Project management skills as well as certain management competencies are of importance in this role. These include organized and structured work habits, as well as the ability to use internal and outsourcing resources effectively and efficiently.
- Oncology experience preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Duvall at +44 203 078 9569 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a HEMAR Project Manager to their office in High Wycombe.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a RWE Affiliate Scientist.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HEOR Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Health Economic (HE) Manager position with a leading biopharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager of Market & Health Economics position.
£0.00 - £500.00 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Epidemiologist position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access & Health Economics Manager position
£0.00 - £650.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a well known global pharmaceutical company