Digital Biomarker Study Manager Associate
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Study Data Manager, to be based in their office in Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Providing operational support for remote patient monitoring solutions in studies, including by being a point of contact for support requests by physicians and study coordinators.
- Ensuring support requests are promptly addressed by the digital biomarker team.
- Assisting with preparing remote patient monitoring parts of IRB/Ethics Committee submissions and addressing follow up questions.
- Creating and maintaining accurate study level progress information (e.g. recruitment status, remote patient monitoring, data generation levels, data transfer status, technical issue overviews) through the efficient use of systems, tools, and reports.
- Creating and maintaining centralised project/teamwork-spaces, including document creation and/or maintenance.
- Assisting with effective communication and information sharing via compilation of study-specific documents and resources (agendas & minutes, presentations, team contact lists, distribution lists and other relevant material).
- Identifying and contributing to areas of best practice and process improvements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant work experience, e.g. in the pharmaceutical or related industry, in clinical operations, or in a customer service and support function.
- Fluency in English and in German.
- Previous experience in working with patients and clinical trials.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.