Proclinical are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Bern.
- Execute constant integration, constant deployment, and constant monitoring procedures to guarantee effective and reliable data delivery.
- Guarantee data pipeline reliability, stability, and scalability by executing best practices in infrastructure management and data processing.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving problems linked to your accountability.
- Develop and uphold tools and platforms that automate infrastructure provisioning, scaling and supervision of the data pipeline operations on Azure.
- Work alongside data engineers, analysts and scientists to form, uphold, and optimise data pipelines, analytics applications and infrastructure using Azure services.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science, engineering or similar discipline or demonstrable work experience with knowledge in Azure Cloud managed services for data processing and analytics.
- Know-how of infrastructure as code principles, and competent in programming in Terraform and practical familiarity with containerisation and orchestration technologies.
- Acquaintance with constant integration and constant deployment tools, for example: Azure DevOps, GitLab, etc.
- Able to resolve issues with the ability to troubleshoot multifaceted technical problems.
- Works well with others.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in at least one national language.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at +41 61 568 79 86.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.