Design Analytics Director
Proclinical is seeking a Design Analytics Director for a leading CRO located in Durham, NC.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Provides senior level input and serves as SME, performing, managing, and coordinating activities for complex Design Analytics opportunities / projects across the clinical trial design lifecycle.
- Provides strategic consultation to clients to understand issues, making recommendations on appropriate solutions and providing value added input
- Participates in business development, marketing and sales activities. Develops proposals and business cases. Provides technical expertise and consulting input into proposals.
- Provides consultation to key internal stakeholders on strategic issues, expanded project scopes and future business opportunities. Evaluates current assignments and work to develop global or expanded opportunities.
- Leads functional area initiatives, special project assignments, continuous improvement of departmental processes and procedures, and acts as departmental cross functional liaison.
- Utilizes multiple data sources and tools to perform analyses, develop data storyboards, collaborate internally to formulate meaningful client insights and reports, and present to internal and external stakeholders
- Uses existing databases in novel ways to answer critical design questions. Understand the limitations and risks of the tools and data.
- Builds strategic offering partnerships, including across the company, as required
- Defines business requirements to IT development teams as they build technical and data components that support Design Analytics services.
- Trains, coaches, and mentors new / junior staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in consulting fundamentals, clinical program development, and trial design practices. Excels at leading client engagements
- Strong demonstrated technical understanding - scientific, operational and commercial
- Deep demonstrated comprehension of emerging clinical development information needs and related technology and processes
- Able to self-manage to multiple broad objectives and perform all responsibilities independently. Self-starter, highly motivated, quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills for relationship building.
- Ability to influence in all directions, gains trust and respect of executive leadership.
- Proven experience of managing raw data, through to aggregated information, to drive meaningful outcomes
- Solid knowledge base in decision analysis techniques, database analysis methods, statistical analysis and reporting, and technical writing.
- Demonstrates capability to apply data and analytics across multiple Therapeutic Areas and indications
- Excellent insight and proactive problem solving through innovative and pragmatic solutions
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and role/task versatility
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and facilitation skills
- Experience and ease in dealing with ambiguity and novel situations
- Strong computer skills, including database mining and Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in medical, science, or technology related field or equivalent experience
- 10 or more years clinical development experience with a focus towards a deep understanding of the overall clinical development process
- Project Management experience or education
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Victoria Kroon at +(1) 929-387-4315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.